Sider

torsdag 4. mai 2017

Birthday Card, Frozen


Yesterday one of my granddaughters had her birthday.
She really loves "Frozen",
so I made her a birthday card with Elsa and some "snow".

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card, white;
White card stock;
Snippets of blue and white papers;
"Elsa" image, found on internet;
Embossing folder: "Happy Birthday" (Cuttlebug);
Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle dies;
Marianne Design snowflake die;
Glitter glue, "silver" and blue pen.


With this card I want to take place here:

6 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card with popular image!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    SvarSlett
  3. oh it is frozen kingdom my sister, Ii have known, she like this movie

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card. I love how you've added the extra glitter. Perfect for a little girl who loves Frozen. xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Your card is sweet as can be it is sure to WARM any little girl's heart : )

    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday!!

    Patti

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg