Sider

fredag 31. mars 2017

CAS Birthday

It is really a long time since I made a card.
I have been in a sort of "fog" for a long time now
and have not had the inspiration to do anything creative.
Well, I have been knitting. That's all.

But yesterday I made a simple birthday card.
I knew we are in the last days of March,
and I wanted to take place in Beccy's March challenge.
Sometimes it is good to have someone / something to wake you up.
This image made by Beccy I have used again and again. I love it!

For this card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Blue and white papers;
Die: Calloped circle, Spellbinders;
Image: "Peonies", digistamp from Beccy;
Stamp: Big Time, Zürich;
Embossing powder: Rayher, "gold";
Caran d'Ache water colour pencil.
I also made a frame on the blue paper.


Seize the Birthday Anything goes

1 kommentar:

  1. The peonies are beautifully colored! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg