Sider

mandag 6. februar 2017

Spring flowers

Yesterday I made a card, which I want to call a "therapy card".
I was rather upset and needed to calm down.
So I took my brown distress ink and
made like small children do when they draw.
I had no aim.
After a while, I thought I would try to
make something out of that brown mess.
And here it is, my "therapy card", lol.
It ended up as a spring card.

I used:
"Papeteria" double card A6, chamois;
Chamois paper for the mat;
Scrap papers: yellow, green, white, brown and blue;
Dies: "Ivy" (Cottage Cutz), Flower pot (Marianne Design),
Punch: Tiny flower (EK Success);
Brown distress ink;
Pens: white, brown, green and light green;
Glitter glue "gold".


4 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is really so very pretty Liv. You've used some happy colours for your flowers too. I hope you are feeling better today. Hugs, Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Hope you feel calmer now. If not, I have some MORE "therapy" for you behind the bike sheds!

    You've made a lovely floral snippets card xxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Absolutely beautiful card and wonderful use of snippets with all the lovely flowers Liv!

    Hope things are calmer for you now.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Really beautiful, I love all the lovely flowers and leaves and the background too
    Jane

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg