Sider

mandag 6. februar 2017

Ellie and Tippy

At first I want to say welcome to my new followers,
Ellie and Swaantje.
You have been following for a while,
but I have not given you a welcome until now.
I am so happy you joined my blog.
It is funny that this adorable pre coloured image,
which I won at Beccy's Place last autumn,
also is called Ellie.

For this card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card, white;
Paper: Bringmann "Folia";
Image: Ellie and Tippy (Beccy);
Sentiment: From the Ellie Set (Beccy);
Dies: Nellie's Multiframes;
Punch: EK Success;
Scrap papers: white, pink and violet;
Green distress ink and pen;
Rhine stones.





1 kommentar:

  1. Awww, this is adorable Liv! I love the pretty paper you used and the fabulous hand-drawn border. The little pink and purple flowers are very cute, and the rhinestones add a nice touch of bling. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg