Sider

onsdag 25. januar 2017

Longing for spring

I did not made many cards till now this year.
Lack of inspiration!
We have had and still have a very cold winter,
and I am longing for spring!!!!
As I was young, I loved winter!
But now, well .......
I think this says more about my age than about the weather.
So to give myself a little feeling of spring,
I made this card.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card, cream;
Marbled craft stock for the mat;
A stripe of dotted green paper from Bringmann;
Scrap papers: dark green, light green and cream;
Dies: Cottage Cutz "Ivy" (with my Cuttlebug);
Punch: EK Success;
Paper Poetry Flower pips;
Distress ink, pens, glitter glue and a gem stone.



I want to take place here:


3 kommentarer:

  1. Hello there, I absolutely agree with you about being ready for Spring to happen. It feels like it's been cold forever :). Your card is really pretty. I really like the different shades of green in the foliage and the little pink flower looks lovely. Wishing you sunshine and lots of happy crafting, Sandra x

    SvarSlett
  2. Fabulous card design love the simplicity of it. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxx

    SvarSlett
  3. It really is a lovely card Liv and I like the pretty fresh colours. I am also looking for to Spring. Barbxx

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg