Sider

mandag 30. januar 2017

Birthday card

During the last month
I did not have much inspiration for making cards.
But now I am back again,
and I start with this darling image from Beccy.

I used:
"Papeteria" double card square, chamois;
Paper: "Garden Party" from Dovercraft;
Brown, white and pink scrap papers;
Embossing folder:  Happy Birthday (Cuttlebug);
Die: Unknown;
Image, free hand cut: Beagle (Beccy's Place);
Sentiment: Beccy;
Corner punch: Heyda;
Heart punch: Martha Stewart;
Half pearls;
Brown distress ink for the edges;
Brown pen for the faux stitching.



3 kommentarer:

  1. The cutest little dog image Liv. A very pretty card. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh what a sweet face on this puppy! Lovely layout with the hearts at the bottom. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlett
  3. Awwww, this little guy looks adorable on the pink background Liv, great choice of colour! I really like the pretty floral paper and the heart border too. The sentiment tag is fabulous, I love the shape and the dotted border. I'm glad to see your mojo has come back to you... but I do hope you managed to finish that knitting you were working on.
    Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg