Sider

fredag 16. desember 2016

Koffermarkt / Suitcase Market

During the last weeks I was busy
with the Christmas marked here in our town.
It was a "Koffermarkt", a "Suitcase Marked"
where you may sell all sorts of hand crafted, self made things
from an oldfashioned suitcase.
This is a form for market that is very popular
 in Germany and in Switzerland, where I live.
This time we got a whole table each of us to present our stuff,
so it was rather a sort of luxury.
And of course the old suitcase had to be there.
In my suitcase I had my cards,
most of them Christmas cards.

For this one I used:
Cream card stock for the card and the mat;
Scrap papers, diferent colours;
Stencil: Holly (Penny Black);
Holly wreath die (Marianne Design);
For the 3 hanging hearts: Nellie Snellen die;
Different die cut left overs from other dies;
Brown distress ink;
Glitter glue;
red and green pens.



And here are some pictures from the marked:








My table


3 kommentarer:

  1. I adore the sweet hanging hearts, a lovely idea. Thanks for joining AAA

    SvarSlett
  2. What a fun idea using the suitcases as a basis for these markets Liv! Your stall looks fascinating - you've obviously been very busy making more then just cards!

    And I adore your snippets card :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Swissie,
    oh what fun using the lovely old suitcases like we used to have not sure where they ended up sadly we moved too many times and things were culled.
    Gorgeous card well done on your sales too nice to sell, isn't it???
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg