Sider

tirsdag 20. desember 2016

Cuttlebug Mania: Christmas card without red and green

Over at Cuttlebug Mania we have our last challenge for this year.
We want you to make a Christmas card
without using the traditional colours red and green.

I decided to use brown for my DT card.
And I used for me two brand new dies:
"Woodland Scene" from Penny Black.
I find them just wonderful!


Supply list:
Creme, white and dark brown card stock;
Snippets of light brown and dark brown card stock;
Nellie's Multiframe die;
Penny Black Winter scene dies;
Stamp: Rico Design;
Brown distress ink for the edges;
Blue distress ink for the sky;
Embossing powder "gold";
"Gold" pen.

I also want to share my card here:
Penny Black
Crafty Hazelnut
CCAYR


1 kommentar:

  1. A great use of PB dies! Lovely!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our December Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! I hope you will join in our Anything Goes January Challenge too.

    ♥ Sue Kment

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg