Sider

lørdag 31. desember 2016

Blue Santa

With this blue Santa card I want to wish my followers
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I wish you good health, lots of creative ideas and happiness,
but first and foremost God's blessings!
Thank you for all your inspirations!
I look forward to seing all your great projects 2017.

For this card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card white;
White card stock for the mat;
Scraps of blue and white papers;
Image: Beccy's Place;
Gift: Craft Sensations stamp;
Blue distress ink;
Stars: Leftovers from a star border punch.

I free hand cut the images,
sponged the white card stock with blue distress ink
and used the same distress ink for the "gift".


With his card I want to take place here:


5 kommentarer:

  1. What a wonderful card Liv, I love the combination of the Santa and the gift. You did a great job cutting around the images, and I really like the blue colour scheme. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. lovely card!Thanks for joining us at creative friday!Hugs,Beate

    SvarSlett
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR December challenge, Hazel, DT x

    SvarSlett
  4. Das ist ja ein ganz entzückendes Kerlchen!
    Alles Gute für 2017 und liebe Grüße!
    Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett
  5. A lovely card Liv. I love your skating Santa and he looks so jolly. Happy New Year to you too. Barbxx

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg