Sider

tirsdag 15. november 2016

Stars

On day 11 of her Holiday Card Challenge, Beccy asked for stars.
I have been away for about a week now,
so therefore I could not participate for some days.
Well, here is my first "star card".
Unfortunately the sentiment looks too small for this card.
I'll try to find another stamp for my next one.

I used:
"Papeteria" square double card chamois;
Blue paper for the mat;
Marianne Design star circle die;
Artoz star border punch;
Heinz Design snowflake stamp;
Sentiment: Rico Design;
Colour pencils;
Distress ink brown and silver;
Glitter glue.







4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous star filled card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge S for Stars. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a great collection of stars for your star card Liv, well done! I particularly like the pretty star-shaped snowflakes you've stamped all over the background, they look wonderful. The star wreath is great and works really well with the punched border strip. Great job!
    cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  3. This a lovely, thanks for joining us at CCC.

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challege.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg