Sider

lørdag 5. november 2016

Santa Claus in Blue

When Beccy asks for favorite colours,
I think I have to make a card in light blue.
As I was a little girl, I nearly almost wore light blue dresses,
because blue was my favorite colour.
(At that time girls did not wear jeans.)

Today I made a card with this Santa image,
that I won at Beccy's Place some days ago.
I find it great!
Also the sentiment is from that Skating Santa Set.
The snowflakes, a little siver and a little light blue,
are made with a Heindesign stamp.
I don't know from whom the die is.
I cut it with my Cuttlebug.
Silver and light blue distress inks.
Silver pearls.


I want to show my card here:


10 kommentarer:

  1. He looks amazing! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card Liv, I like the Santa image in blue
    Kevin xx

    SvarSlett
  3. why must Santa always be red? He looks amazing in blue! great card, thanks for joining our challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlett
  4. Well done on your recent win Liv. He's a very jolly skating Santa. A very pretty frosty looking Christmas card. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  5. I love blue and silver for Christmas cards too Liv, it's a wonderful colour combination. The little snowflakes in the background of your card are a great touch and I like the way you've anchored the sentiment panel with the two silver pearls. Lovely.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  6. Love it!! Jolly Santa.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round challenge. Hope to see you again very soon. Mary DT x

    SvarSlett
  7. What a great happy Santa..he looks good in blue..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlett
  8. Very cute and cool Santa... Thanks for joining us at BrownSugar Challenge.
    -Riddhi Shah
    DT Brown Sugar challenge

    SvarSlett
  9. Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvarSlett
  10. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg