Sider

lørdag 19. november 2016

On the way to Bethlehem


For many years I conducted a children's choir
back home in Norway.
Every year we used to sing a Christmas Cantata,
of course in Norwegian.
One of the songs tells about Joseph and Mary,
how they long for a bed as they come nearer to Bethlehem.
And "Mary was sitting on the donkey". 
When I see this stamp, I think of this beautiful cantata.

For my card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card dark blue;
White card stock;
Scalloped circle die: Lifestyle;
Image: Inkadinkado;
Sentiment: Rico Design;
Silver embossing powder;
Colour pencils and silver pen.


2 kommentarer:

  1. This is really a beautiful stamp Swissie, I do love it's authenticity, and you've showcased it on this card beautifully,
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    SvarSlett
  2. What a gorgeous image Liv, and perfect for a Christmas card. I love the soft colour you added with your pencils as well as the fabulous die cut border. The dark blue background works well to show off the image. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg