Sider

tirsdag 1. november 2016

My favorite Christmas colours


This month Beccy has her very much liked November challenge
where we are asked to make Holiday cards.
I love this challenge and have been looking forward to it for weeks.
Every day there is a new theme,
and on November 1st. the theme is "Favorite colours".

For Christmas I think I am a little bit traditional.
I prefer traditional colours like red and green.

For this card I used:
Papeteria A6 double card dark green;
White and red papers;
Image: Beccy Muir;
Spellbinders scalloped oval die;
Artoz border punch;
Glitter glue, silver.


I want to show my card here:



7 kommentarer:

  1. I like traditional colours for Christmas cards too Liv and your snowman is delightful. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Red and green are always perfect for a Christmas card! Thanks for joining our November challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlett
  3. Red and green always look wonderful at Christmastime Liv, especially with a little bit of white thrown in too. You've done a lovely job creating your card. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    SvarSlett
  5. What a cute snowman!Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  6. Super cute! Love the scallops. :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  7. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra and we hope to see you again in December!

    Helen x

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg