Sider

lørdag 19. november 2016

More White Poinsettias


Yesterday I made some blue CAS Christmas cards
with white poinsettias.
I had to wait for today to make the photos.
Yesterday afternoon it was too dark.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card, blue;
Poinsettia dies: Spellbinders;
Stamp: RICO Design;
Distress ink;
Embossing powder, silver;
Silver half pearl on one card,
Rhine stones on the two others;
Pens: Silver and white.

Here is one of the cards

The three poinsettia cards together.

I want to take place here:

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Swissie,
    Thanks so much fio popping over to my blog, I love these cards, how wonderful they are, such beautiful colouring l.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    SvarSlett
  2. Your poinsettia cards are beautiful! I love the dark card base and gorgeous white and silver detailing!

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at crafty cardmakers this time - what a lovely card! The silver against the blue is stunning!

    Jackie

    SvarSlett
  4. A really classy Christmas card. Your Poinsettia is really pretty and the navy and silver colour combo is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg