Sider

lørdag 5. november 2016

Just Stamping

Over at Beccy' Place there is an interesting November challenge.
Every day Beccy gives inputs and good ideas for Holiday cards.
I have learnt a lot from her tutorials.
This year it is the third time that I make cards for this challenge. 

Some of her ideas are real difficult for me,
like this one: Just stamping.
Usually I use my Cuttlebug for every card I make.
For this one I had to do - yes: Just stamping!
What a challenge!!

I used:
White cardstock;
Stamps, both from Artful Stamper:
"Woven Poinsettia" CM683 H and
"We WishYou" CM 1289 G;
Distress inks: Red, gold, green.


I want to show my card here:


4 kommentarer:

  1. Thumbs up for you for trying something completely different. You just stamping card looks fantastic! Thanks for joining our November challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlett
  2. Good on you for stepping outside your comfort zone Swissie, and what a great job you've done! I really like how you have stamped the image multiple times to build up the colour. I also like the way you've stamped around the edge of the card as a border... great idea!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  3. What a fabulous card.Just love the multi layered stamping.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  4. Very pretty!! I too have a hard time not using dies on a card, but you did a great job with this one! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg