Sider

tirsdag 1. november 2016

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge: Tic-Tac-Toe

Over at Cuttlebug Mania we have a new challenge today.
This time the theme is "Tic-Tac-Toe".



Please take a look at the beautiful cards made by our talented DT.
As always there is a great prize to win.

My choice: "Embossing - Die Cuts - Purple".

For my card I used:

"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Yellow-grey marbled card stock for the mat;
Purple and green scrap papers;
Embossing folder: Swiss Dots (Cuttlebug);
Twigs: Marianne Design die;
Corners: La-La Land die;
Bauble: Memory Box die;
Border punch: Artoz;
Purple pigment ink;
Glitter glue, silver.


I also want to show my card here:
Crafty Hazelnut
Beccy's Place (Purple is one of my favorite colours)

6 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the purple dies you used. Thanks for joining our November challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlett
  2. A very pretty card. I like your use of dies. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. What lovely die cuts Liv, I particularly like the snowflake bauble. The embossed background gives some great texture to your card, and the Swiss dots folder always looks good. Green and purple are a fabulous colour combination. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  4. cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    SvarSlett
  5. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Simple, but beautiful! Your die cuts are all so elegant! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg