Sider

tirsdag 29. november 2016

Cuttlebug Mania challenge: Light in the Darkness

Over at Cuttlebug Mania we have a new challenge today:
Light in the Darkness.
Please take a look at our page
and see what the talented DT ladies have made!
There is also a great prize to win.

I made an Advent card with purple candles.
In Norway we always use purple candles for Advent.

Supply list:
"Papeteria" double square card, chamois;
Purple and chamois papers;
Scrap papers, purple and different greens;
Embossing folder: Snowflakes (unknown);
Candle and pine twig dies: Marianne Design;
Ivy die: Cottage Cutz;
Star border punch: Artoz;
Glitter glue, distress inks, pearls and rhine stones.


I also want to show my card here:



4 kommentarer:

  1. Really lovely card Liv - how funny that we both went for fairly similar dies for our DT cards. I had no idea about the purple candles in Norway for Advent, learnt something new there :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card Liv, I love the combination of purple and green. The die cut and embossed candles look fabulous, I love the touch of sparkle you've given them. I really like the way you've built up all the foliage at the bottom of the candles too, it gives the impression of a wreath surrounding the bottom of the candles. Beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  3. I like those fun purple candles - Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg