Sider

søndag 6. november 2016

A Christmas Carol

Over at Beccy's Place the challenge for day 6 is
My Christmas Carol for this image is "Silent Night".
This song was written by Gruber and Mohr
in the German language,
and sung for the first time on Christmas Eve 1818.
Now it is the most beloved Christmas Carol
all over the world.
Because I live in Switzerland
and we speak German in the part of the country where I live,
I decided to use the original text on my card.
It is the last line for the last verse:
"Christ, the Savior is born".
For my card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card dark blue;
White card stock;
Image: Beccy, "The Nativity Set";
Text written on my computer;
3 half pearls.


I want to show my card here:




3 kommentarer:

  1. Ein ganz wundervolles Motiv hast du verarbeitet.
    Die Karte sieht toll aus.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you for the history behind the Christmas carol Liv, it's always interesting to find out where a lot of our traditions come from. I really like how you've added the last line of "Silent Night" as your sentiment, it's very appropriate for the image you chose. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  3. Love CAS card! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg