Sider

mandag 17. oktober 2016

Spray and Ghosting

Wow! I have tried something new!
Last week I bought some craft goodies
from my favorite store in Zürich.
And on Saturday it was warm enough to sit on the balcony
with the wonderful autumn colours
from Dylusions Ink Spray.
I have never used sprays before,
and because I did not know how far the sprays would reach,
I did not want to do it inside of my room.
I had great fun!
However I did not take care of my fingers,
and as I was playing the guitar in Church on Sunday,
I think the congregation wondered
about the red fingertips.
Here is my first card with spray and ghosting.
In real the colours are warmer than they are on the photo.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card warm yellow;
Olive scrap paper;
Dylusions: Squeezed Orange, Lemon Zest and Postbox Red;
Memory Box "Garden Falling Maple" stencil (for the ghosting);
Water;
Marianne Design Swirl die;
Stamp: Stempel Art;
Brown pen for the edges.





9 kommentarer:

  1. Aren't sprays fun to play with?? ... but messy. Good idea to be outside when trying for the first time. :) Beautiful card, great colours. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    SvarSlett
  2. Always so fun trying new messy products and techniques. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs, Nancy

    SvarSlett
  3. I love these brilliant Autumn colors, Swissie! Thank so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Good Luck! Valentina DT

    SvarSlett
  5. I'm glad you had fun using your new sprays. They do stain your fingers don't they? Your card looks lovely. The sprayed panel is such a lovely colour. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  6. a very cool background!
    *lol* my congregation is accustomed to crafty fingers, too!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    SvarSlett
  7. Nice card. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion and hope to see you again. Good luck.
    - Khushboo, DT
    http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in

    SvarSlett
  8. Hahahaaa, Du warst in der Kirche bestimmt ein absoluter Hingucker Mut Deinen roten Fingern *g*
    Deine Karte, mit dem tollen Effekt, sieht Klasse aus. Leuchtend wie der Herbst!
    Vielen Dank, dass Du Deine Karte bei Basteltraum zeigst und viel Glück. LG

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card - love the sprayed background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg