Sider

mandag 31. oktober 2016

Purple card with rocking horse

After some days in bed with a bad cold,
I feel a little bit better today,
so I thought I would try to make a card.
Amazing how rapid the strength disappears!
Well, this is the card, - and perhaps I'd better go to bed again.

I used:
"Papeteria" square card, white;
Purple and white papers;
White and purple scrap papers for the corners and the stars.
Image: Beccy;
Dies: Scalloped circle (Lifetime), corners (La-La Land);
Stars: Leftovers from a border punch (Artoz);
Purple ink and purple pen.



4 kommentarer:

  1. Das ist eine ganz wundervolle Karte geworden.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett
  2. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling unwell Liv. I hope it isn't flu. Your card is really pretty. I do like that rocking horse. Hope you feel better very soon. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Sorry to hear about the cold Liv, I hope you continue to feel better. Despite being sick, you've done a fabulous job with your card. I like the pretty die cut corners and the lovely image frame. The purple background was a great choice for the image.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at CYPC!
    Hugs

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg