Sider

mandag 3. oktober 2016

Hans Majestet Pusen


At first I want to say a heartly "Welcome" to Pauline!
I am so happy you are one of my followers!
For the first time I enter a (for me) new challenge:
Show Us your Pussies.

This time I write the text in my mother tongue, Norwegian.

Jeg elsker katter!
Sånn er det med den saken.
Og gårsdagens kattekort har fått tittelen
"Hans Majestet Pusen" :D
Til dette kortet brukte jeg:
"Papeteria" A6 dobbelt kort, chamois;
Chamois, brunt, gult og grønt papir;
Designerpapir: Bringmann;
We R Memory Keepers Nesting Card die;
Spellbinders Scalloped Oval dies;
Stempel: Cavallini Papers Rubber Stamp;
Blomster: EK Success punch;
Distress ink, brun.



Jeg vil gjerne delta her:

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous :-) That is a lovely card and a very nice kitty. Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    SvarSlett
  2. What a lovely cat image. A very sweet card. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. What a sweet card. The little flowers give it just the right finish! Thanks for joining in with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
    Hugs

    SvarSlett
  4. Cute card. Lovely flowers.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg