Sider

søndag 2. oktober 2016

Halloween

Usually I don't like witches.
But this one seems so friendly,
so I decided to use her on this Halloween card.
She is the October image over at Beccy's Place,
and I think I also lifted Beccy's card a little bit.
At least Beccy inspired me to make this card just like this.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card, white;
Purple card stock for the mat;
Beccy's "Little Witch Digital Paper";
White and black scrap papers/snippets;
Image: Beccy's "Little Witch";
Cats: Atelier Terziev punches;
Oval die: Spellbinders;
Orange water colour pencil;
Purple distress ink and pen.


With this card I want to take place here:

7 kommentarer:

  1. You've done a fabulous job with your card Liv, well done! I love the addition of the die cut cats and I also like the way you've added the faux stitching around the image panel. The "moon" behind the witch is a nice touch.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow Spooky! a really fun card. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. What a fun card - I love the cute cats you've added and that background paper is perfect for Halloween. Now, Alison C has started a game of Tag in the Snippets Playground - she's tagged me and now I'm tagging you - now you're It!
    Jane

    SvarSlett
  4. Super cute Halloween card so pleased you found our blog

    Thanks for sharing @ AGOAC this time good luck.

    smiles Christine DT xx

    SvarSlett
  5. A fantastic card for halloween, love the image.

    Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh Liv, this is really great! She does remind me of the 'Hexes' we used to buy in Germany as a child. So I still find her a bit scary :)

    Apologies for being a bit late to comment - and thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Cute card. Love the background paper. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun for our September challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Good Luck.
    Lynn, OMCF DT

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg