Sider

tirsdag 11. oktober 2016

Halloween girl

I don't like the very spooky Halloween cards.
In fact I am not a favorite of Halloween at all.
But some images are just too cute.
Like this little Halloween girl from Mary Ellen (Free Dearie Dolls).
As most of my cards also this a sort of CAS.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double Card white;
Green paper for the mat;
Image: Free Dearie Dolls;
Stencil: Jim Holtz, bricks;
Corner: Joy!Crafts die;
Stars: Spellbinders dies;
Cat: Atelier Terziev punch;
Black pen for the faux stiches.


With this card I want to take place here:


5 kommentarer:

  1. A sweet little witch! Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Really sweet image Liv - and like you, I'm not a fan of Halloween either unless it's cute! :)

    I posted your prize today!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Very cute thanks for playing at agoac

    SvarSlett
  4. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    SvarSlett
  5. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg