Sider

fredag 7. oktober 2016

Christmas card, Holly and candle

Today I got some new goodies.
Well, I had to buy them myself, - hehe.
Now I have played with one of them, a stencil.
It is the first time I use a stencil that I did not make myself.
As usual I made a rather simple card. CAS is my favorite style.

I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card dark red;
White card stock;
Stencil: Penny Black;
Distress ink and a sponge;
Candle: Marianne Design die (I used it twice);
Orange and dark red scrap papers;
Sticker "Frohes Fest";
Rhine stones;
"Silver" pen for the edges.


With this card I want to take place here:




7 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely card - thank you for sharing at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    SvarSlett
  2. A very pretty card Liv. Your stencil will be very useful for lots of Christmas cards. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Eine ganz wundervolle Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüße Sylvia

    SvarSlett
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    SvarSlett
  5. Love the new stencil and a fabulous CAS card..
    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND (use a little or a lot of ORANGE) challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvarSlett
  7. Great card!

    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.

    Helen x

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg