Sider

tirsdag 27. september 2016

Wedding Card


Some weeks ago I got the question if I could make a wedding card.
The theme should be Music and Journey.
So I made this one.

I used:
"Papeteria" square card white, 145 x 145 mm;
Chamois paper for the mat;
Folia Bringmann Prägekarton, white;
Scraps, white and different colours;
Dies: Heart and frames (Spellbinders),
Treble clef (Marianne Design),
Notes (Memory Box);
Flowers and leaves: EK Success and Atelier Terziev punches;
Stamps: Viva Decor (Ship), Bride and Groom (unknown);
Brown distress ink for the edges;
"Gold" embossing powder;
Rhine stones.



Front

Inside of the card

With this card I want to take place here:

6 kommentarer:

  1. Wow ich bin ja ganz begeistert, deine Karte ist sowohl außen als auch innen absolut fantastisch geworden.
    Liebe Grüße Sylvia

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    SvarSlett
  3. It's a beautiful Wedding card Liv. The treble clef looks lovely amongst your pretty flowers. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  4. Very beautiful - I love that treble clef nestling among the flowers
    Jane

    SvarSlett
  5. Very pretty card. I am loving all the flowers you used.

    SvarSlett
  6. It's a gorgeous wedding card and well worthy of being picked out in the Snippets Playground. Congrats.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg