Sider

lørdag 24. september 2016

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge: "New Home"

I have been away for some weeks now
and it has been difficult to join any challenges.
Today we are back home,
and I show my Cuttlebug DT card, a little bit delayed.

Over at Cuttlebug Mania
the theme for this week and the next one is "New Home".

For my card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card, white;
Blue paper for the mat;
White, red and green scraps;
Image: Beccy Muir (Beccy's Place);
Embossing folder: Swiss dots (Cuttlebug Mania);
Flower: Die and stamp (Craft sensations);
Leaves: Punch (Atelier Terziev);
Key: Die from Marianne Design;
Blue pen for the faux stiches.


I also want to show my card here:
Beccy's Place

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love the colour scheme of your card Liv, the beautiful blues and red work perfectly together. The addition of the die cut key and little flower finish your project perfectly. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. A very pretty new home card and I like the key embellishment. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. love all the bright colours you used! thanks for joining September challenge, Petra DT Beccy's place

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg