Sider

fredag 30. september 2016

Birthday Card Rocking Horse


Today I made a monochrome birthday card for a little girl.
Normally I use rhine stones on my cards,
but for small kids I don't.
I think of dangerous small pieces (swallow danger),
so I used glitter glue for the flowers
in stead of rhine stones or pearls.
The flower underneath the rocking horse
I had to put there to hide a mistake.
Unfortunately I had torn off a little bit of the image.

For this card I used:
"Papeteria" white double square card 145x145mm;
Bringmann paper for the mat;
Image: Beccy's Rocking Horse;
Pink and purple papers;
Heart: Nellie Snellen die;
Flowers: EK Success punches;
Stamp: Stempel Art;
Embossing Powder, "silver": Rayher
Purple distress ink;
 White and purple pens;
Glitter glue, "silver".


I want to show my card here:

3 kommentarer:

  1. We wouldn't have even guessed there was a little piece missing Liv, the flower looks fabulous and is a nice embellishment for the card. I love the big heart and the wonderful pink polka dot paper in the background. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. A very pretty card Liv and the little flowers look perfect. Certainly a very happy accident. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Pretty card. Love the adorable rocking horse. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg