Sider

tirsdag 27. september 2016

Autumn


I do not often colour an image myself,
but today I dared to do it.
At first I coloured it with Caran D'Ache Supracolor Soft
water colour pencils,
then I went over it with a soft water brush.
I am not quite pleased with the leaves.
Perhaps they dominate too much?
I have to try colouring again.
Learning by doing .......

For this card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Blue card stock for the mat;
Scraps, different autumn colours;
Image: Beccy Muir;
Embossing folder: Tiny bubbles (Cuttlebug);
Maple leaves dies: Memory Box;
Brown distress ink;
Black pen for the doodling on the edges.


I want this card to take place here:



5 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely autumn basket Liv and the leaves look lovely. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card Liv, I like the design and the colours
    Kevin xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Good on you for having a go Liv, I think you've done a marvellous job! I like the leaves, particularly the ones that have a couple of colours in them, they look great. I also like the fabulous die cut leaves you added around the card and the embossed background too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  4. Love the surround of scattered leaves. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this fortnight.
    Mary

    SvarSlett
  5. I hate colouring too. You have done a great job here. Such a lovely colourful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg