Sider

onsdag 3. august 2016

Thank you - Danke!

I want to say
Thank you, Beccy,
for your beautiful images and papers!
Thank you for giving us crafters the opportunity
to use some of them for free,
like this one,
the peonies and the beautiful matching paper!

On this way I want to show my followers that they also may join in.

For this "Tank you" card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card white;
Chamois paper for the mat;
We R memory keepers Nesting Card dies;
Beccy's free digital image for August
and the matching free digital paper, also from Beccy;
Chamois scrap paper for the oval;
Oval: Spellbinders (Made with my Cuttlebug, of course);
Stamp: Big Time Zürich;
Versa Color distress ink "54 Brown" for the edges;
Brown felt pen for the faux stitches.


With this card I want to take place here:

4 kommentarer:

  1. Nice card, like the faux stitching you drew around it, I'm also a fan of doing that :-) thank you for taking part in our August challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlett
  2. This is just so pretty Liv! What a fabulous free image too, lovely work!

    Great to see you in the Playground.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  3. You're very welcome Liv, it's absolutely my pleasure.
    You have done a fantastic job creating this pretty card. I love how you've fussy cut the image and popped it up over the patterned paper. The little sentiment oval is a nice touch too. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  4. Das ist eine ganz wundervolle Karte geworden.
    Die Motive von Beccy sind wirklich klasse...
    LG Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg