Sider

torsdag 4. august 2016

Peonies

Here in Switzerland it is HOT!
We have 32 degrees Celcius now,
and to me that is a little too much.
But before I had to escape from the heat, 
I could sit outside for a couple of hours today
and do some crafting.
I love to take my craft room outside when the weather is good
and of course without any wind.
Wind and papers are a bad combination.

For this card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Image and paper from Beccy Muir;
Chamois, white and brown scraps;
Scalloped oval: Spellbinders;
Heart border: Martha Stewart punch;
Butterfly: Marianne Design die;
Stamp: Big Time Zürich;
Rhine stone;
Brown pen for the faux stitches.


With this card I want to take place here:

5 kommentarer:

  1. Another fabulous card Liv, I love the colour combination you've used. The chamois card is a wonderful shade and works beautifully with the pink. I like the sweet die cut butterfly you added and the tiny pink ribbon. Very pretty.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. lovely hart border on your card! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlett
  3. Another very pretty card Liv with those lovely stamps. The heart border looks super. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  4. I love the punched border and those two colours are perfect together. The butterfly is a new one to me I like the design of it. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    SvarSlett
  5. Very sweet card, love the colours, the image and the pretty border! Adorable butterfly, too!
    Thanks for entering in the Butterfly Challenge #59!

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg