Sider

fredag 12. august 2016

Geburtstag / Birthday / Bursdag

For this birthday card I used:
"Papeteria" A6 double card chamois;
Blue paper for the mat;
White, green, yellow, brown, chamois scrap papers;
Embossing folder, unknown;
AK Success and Atelier Terziev punches for the selfmade flower;
Banner: Marianne Design die;
Sentiment written on my computer;
Round headed clip;
Rhine stones / Strass-Steine.


I show my card here:
Brown Sugar Challenge Anything goes.
Creative Friday "Bingo".
Ich habe Strass-Steine, Flora, Embossing gewählt.
Seize the Birthday Anything goes



7 kommentarer:

  1. I love your beautiful embossed background. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    SvarSlett
  2. Great texture on this one of a kind card. I should remember to do computer generated sentiments as this is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Barbara DT member

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card, thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar this time. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Eine schöne Karte.

    Danke fürs Mitmachen bei Creative Friday.
    Liebe Grüße, Katja

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh this is pretty. I love the colours. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful!! I love the colors you used!!

    Thanks a bunch for playing along at Seize The birthday!

    Patti

    SvarSlett
  7. Pretty card! I like how the flower-embossed background accents the paper flower. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg