Sider

fredag 19. august 2016

Butterfly "Thank you card"

On this card I did something
that I not have done earlier.
I coloured one of the butterflies on the embossing.
I used water colour pencils
and a fine water colour brush.
And once again the focus is on
one of the beautiful images from Beccy Muir.

I used:
Papeteria A6 double card chamois;
Paper: Chamois, white and olive;
Image: "Peonies in a Vase", pre coloured, Beccy Muir;
Embossing folder: Butterflies, Lifestyle Crafts;
Nesting Card dies, We R memory keepers;
Text plate die, unknown;
Text written on my computer;
Heart border punch: Martha Stewart;
Distress ink: Versa Color 54 Brown;
Caran d'Ache water colour pencils (for the butterfly);
Rhine stones.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Really beautiful. I have only attempted this once and made a complete mess of it but
    I was using a promarker. Your butterfly is perfect. I love the vase of flowers. Thank you for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice. Hugs Mrs A.

    SvarSlett
  2. I love all the butterflies that are embossed in the background of your card Liv, they are fabulous! I also like the pretty strip of hearts along the bottom of the panel and the little pink butterfly you added at the side. Very pretty.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg