Sider

onsdag 15. juni 2016

Alles Liebe

Some time ago I got some stamps from an old lady.
She used to make table clothes and other textiles,
decorated with beautiful blue stamps.
Now she meant that her time for making such things is over,
and she asked me if I wanted to get her stamps.
I was not sure if I could use them for my crafting,
but I wanted to try.
And yesterday I used one of them, a little rose.
I stamped it twice and colored the image with pencils.
The other stamp with the German text -
well, I don't know from whom it is.

I used my Cuttlebug for the embossing folder and and the dies
(WeR memory "Nesting card" and Spellbinders Oval).




3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful flower image and love the embossed background to go with it. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    SvarSlett
  2. Great card. I love the background. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to stamps. hugs
    laurigami

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg