Sider

tirsdag 24. mai 2016

Cuttlebug Mania Embossing Challenge

Some time has passed since I posted something here.
I had problems with my account,
but I hope it now will work again.

Today there is a new challenge over at Cuttlebug Mania: Embossing.
Don't forget that you have to use a manual embossing machine
to take part by the Cuttlebug challenges!
At least if you want to win the prize.

This time I made a one layer card.

I used:
Papeteria A6 double card white;
Embossing folder: Fancy Frame, Tim Holz Alterations;
Die: Lady Dancing, Memory Box.



With this card I also want to take part here:

5 kommentarer:

  1. I love the sharp contrast of the royal blue against the white embossed background! Very pretty card!

    SvarSlett
  2. Love colors combinations. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon. Helena DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Very elegant !
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Very elegant !
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Lovely Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg