Sider

lørdag 14. mai 2016

Birthday card with sunflowers


I have not had much time for crafting during the last weeks.
From a senior group I got the question
if I please could come and tell the people about Norway.
On Thursday this week I visited them.
I showed pictures, told about my home country
and sang Norwegian songs.
Afterwards some of the persons said:
"Oh, after this afternoon I think I have to visit your country."
It made me happy.

Today I made a birthday card
with this beautiful image and paper
from Beccy.
Stamp: Big time, Zürich.
Cuttlebug for the "plate" (unknown die)
Glass pearls



3 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is very pretty. The colours are beautiful and the flowers look lovely.

    I enjoyed reading about your visit to the seniors. What a lovely thing to do. It sounds as if you made them very happy too. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Great card Liv, I love the addition of the wonderful bright yellow sentiment tag. I like how you draw your borders too, they always look great.
    It was so nice of you to visit the seniors group to talk to them about your homeland, you obviously did a very good job describing your beautiful country.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  3. beautiful! greetings Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg