Sider

torsdag 14. april 2016

Tags

This week I have learned something new.
And I love it! 
On the recent challenge at "CAS Mix Up"
there are some videos showing stenciling.
I did not know it in that way.
As I went to school home in Norway early in the sixties,
we made some paintings using selfmade stencils.
But I never thought of using it for cards, until now.
In fact I did not know what the word stencils meant.
As I was a young girl we used another word.
Well, I did not have any stencils this week, so I made some,
using dies and my Cuttlebug.
Here are two of my new tags.
I used stencil, stamp, a butterfly punch and a butterfly die.
(Punch: Martha Stewart, die Marianne Design.)



5 kommentarer:

  1. These 2 tags are sensational. Love the inking and the stencilling.xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Liv. Your tags are so sweet!! Great job making your own stencils ... love the soft sponging of those soft coloured dots. Especially love the stamped rings and script over top. Great design! Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    SvarSlett
  3. Love your handmade stencils so very creative to make your own design. Love the soft colours with the vibrant butterflies. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. hugs Mrs a.

    SvarSlett
  4. Wonderful mixed media tags! Very clever to make your own stencils! Love the colors and the butterflies! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at CAS Mix Up!

    SvarSlett
  5. Love your tags, the backgrounds are lovely, so good when you make them yourself, thanks for entering the challenge, guest DT .x

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg