Sider

tirsdag 26. april 2016

Cuttlebug Mania Butterflies


My DT card for the butterfly challenge
over at Cuttlebug Mania is a little bit colorful.
Last week I made some tags,
and I wanted to use one of them on this card
and then pick up some of the colors that I had used on the tag.
Unfortunately the photo lies a bit.

For this card I used:
Papeteria A6 double card chamois;
Purple, pink, yellow and white papers/scrap papers;
Embossing folder: Lifestyle "Butterflies",
Tag: Nellie Snellen die;
Butterflies: Marianne Design.
On the tag:
Selfmade stencil made with different dies and punches;
Distress ink, different colors;
Stamp: unknown.



Please take a look at the amazing projects from our talented DT.
You have got 2 weeks to show us your own cards
and to have the chance to win the prize.

I also want to show my card here:



4 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely texture on your card. The embossing folder is pretty with the smaller butterflies in with the flowers. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    SvarSlett
  2. Das ist ein hübsches Schmetterlingskärtchen geworden.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett
  3. I love a tag on a card, and this tag is stunning with those 3 colorful butterflies! The fresh colors remind me of spring, and I love the embossed background too! NJ!

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely colourful card and great embossing

    Thanks for entering the Butterfly challenge this time, Kim guest DT x

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg