Sider

tirsdag 15. mars 2016

Cuttlebug Mania challenge: Happy Easter

Over at Cuttlebug Mania we have a new challenge:
Happy Easter.
For me is Easter first and foremost
the the good news that Jesus is risen.

I love this image from Free Dearie Dolls
and wanted to use it for my Easter card.
Recipe:
Card: Papeteria double A6 white;
Scrap papers in different colours;
Embossing folder: Swiss dots (Cuttlebug);
Oval die: Spellbinders;
Image: Free Dearie Dolls;
Flowers: EK Success punches;
Brads and rhine stones.





4 kommentarer:

  1. What a lovely image Liv and showing the true meaning of Easter. It is a really pretty card. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Thank you for sharing the Easter message on this inspiration card - darling image and such a pretty design.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi again!
    It is fun to meet a fellow Norwegian. At least I am half Norwegian. My great grandparents came from the area of Al, and many, many years ago (1954) I visited some relatives there. Unfortunately, I have lost track of them.

    SvarSlett
  4. Super schön und ganz entzückend!
    LG Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg