Sider

mandag 15. februar 2016

Birthday card with cupcakes


At first I want to thank my followers for visiting
and for your nice comments.
I apologize for not writing comments the last weeks.

Tomorrow I will go to Norway for a week,
visiting one of my sons and my grandchildren.
I look forward to that!

For this birthday card I used two brand new dies:
the sentiment and the banner.
I really do love new stuff for my Cuttlebug!!

I used:
Papeteria double card white 14,5 x 14,5 cm,
pink and purple papers,
white, pink, green and yellow scraps,
purple rhine stone.
Embossing folder: Cupcakes (efco)
Banner: Marianne Design Craftables (CR1299)
Sentiment: Technique Tuesday Say It Birthday (DISIBir)
Flower: EK Success punches
Leaves: Atelier Terziev
Heart border: Martha Stewart


8 kommentarer:

  1. Great textures and lovely colours. Have a good trip.
    Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs, Sarn xx

    SvarSlett
  2. A very pretty card Liv. I love the purple. Enjoy your visit with your family. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Lovely colours on your pretty card.


    If you have time before yo leave for Norway pop up to the treehouse, Viv and I are in charge this week and I have some bottles stashed under the bench.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  4. I hope you have a lovely time on your trip! Cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and please play with us again!

    SvarSlett
  5. What a pretty card Liv, the colours are lovely. I really like the cupcake embossing on the purple card and the wonderful heart border down the side. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  6. Sweet violett Card.
    Thanks for the Inspiration by the BaWiOn Challenge.

    Greeting BAstelfeti

    SvarSlett
  7. A very pretty card, love it, great colours too.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at BaWiOn.
    Hugs Heidi

    SvarSlett
  8. So pretty.I like that embossing folder you used.

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg