Sider

tirsdag 5. januar 2016

Lollipop DT card at Cuttlebug Mania

I have made my first lollipop card ever.
It will not be the last one, then this sort of cards I find very cute.
And after searching for months, at last I found these paper straws.

My card is a DT card for Cuttlebug Mania.
For this fortnight our theme is "New".
New year, new house, new baby new job, ...... you name it.
I have made a card for a new baby.


For this lollipop card I used:
Image: fb group "Digistamp"
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles
Heart: Nellies Multiframe
Paper drinking straw: Rayher
Flower: EK Success
Half pearls
Bow



To enter this challenge here are the guidelines:
Please ensure you have read what is required below:
Max 3 entries per person 
You can use any manual (not electric) die-cutting/embossing machine, 
dies or embossing folders to enter our challenges. 

Please tell us what products you've used in your post!!


Our sponsor this fortnight is

4 kommentarer:

  1. Disse er så søte og dette har et henrivende motiv. Nydelig sløyfe på det. Klem fra Birgit.

    SvarSlett
  2. Awwww, what an adorable project! I love the sweet baby image you used Swissie, the colours are so soft and pretty. I also like the wonderful bow you added and the paper straw to finish it off. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  3. so cute, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett
  4. What a lovely idea for a card. I have not seen a lollipop card before. They are very sweet images too. Barbxx

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg