Sider

onsdag 20. januar 2016

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge: Snowman

The winter came at last, - at least here in Europe.
It is cold, we have got lots of snow,
and over at Cuttlebug Mania we "wanna build a snowman".

So we say: Use a snowman - or snowmen in your project.

For this card I used :
White card A6 Papeteria,
Light blue paper,
Embossing folder: Darice,
Spellbinders circles for the snowman,
Black rhine stones for the eyes and buttons,
Snowflakes: Marvy Uchida punch,
3D-snow,
A tiny piece of orange paper for the carrot.



I also want to show my card here:

2 kommentarer:

  1. Awwwww, this is so cute Swissie! I love snowmen and this little gathering is adorable. I love how you've added the "solid" snowman over the embossing, it's a great contrast. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. This is such a fun card. That's a sweet little snowman you've made. Barbxx

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg