Sider

søndag 31. januar 2016

Birthday card, blue

First of all I want to say: welcome Pen Sunshinepen
as a new follower!
Glad you found me.

This birthday card I made for one of my guitar pupils
who just got thirteen.
She loves blue,
and therefor I used a blue Papeteria double A6 card
and blue stars sponged with Versacolor.
Stencil made with a Heyda punch.
For the mat I used one of my new dies
"Nesting Card Templates" (from "We R memory ceepers"),
and of course my Cuttlebug.
Sentiment: Big Time, Zürich.
Image from the Norwegian fb-group "Digistamp".






4 kommentarer:

  1. Rockin' card Swissie! I love the manga-style image you added, and I'm sure your student will love it too. I like the way you sponged the stars into the background, and I also like the matching blue cardstock. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. Super! Das ist eine tolle Karte geworden.
    LG Ilse (thera)

    SvarSlett
  3. A super card. I bet your pupils really like lessons with you Liv. Barbxx

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card! Love the stars in the background!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg