Sider

tirsdag 8. desember 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge - Christmas animals

The last challenge at Cuttlebug Mania for the year 2015
is "Christmas animals".

If you want to participate in our challenge,
please go to the Cuttlebug Mania site,
read the rules and show us your card
made with your manual die cutting machine.
You've got two weeks.

I made a CAS Christmas card with my brand new die
that was a prize from the German Challenge blog Bawion.
I seldom win anything, so for me this was great!

I used:
White card A6 (Papeteria)
White and brown paper
Embossing folder: Snowflakes (Unknown)
Die: Vintasia "Reindeer" VIND019 (Nellie's Choice)
Stamp: Hero Arts
Marcella Silver Metallic Pigment Ink

I also want to show my card here:

5 kommentarer:

  1. Your CAS card is absolutely gorgeous Swissie, that die cut buck is fabulous and I love the snowflake embossing in the background. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. Really cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Love this CAS card... very beautiful!!!Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous festive CAS style card thank you for joining the CHNC EXTRA CHALLENGE
    Hugs
    lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  5. This is a great CAS card and I just love the prize you received. That die cut is wonderful, very regal. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Keep it Simple, Few Embellishments and lots of open space) Challenge this month. Lots of luck. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg