Sider

søndag 8. november 2015

"Stille Nacht" or "Silent Night"

I am so happy that I could choose the Nativity Set
as my Prize at Beccy's Place.
Thank you very much, Beccy!
For me this is the real Christmas.

I have used the digital image with the Holy Family
together with the Christmas Carol "Stille Nacht".
The well known carol "Silent Night"
was at first written in the German language.
And because I live in a German speaking part of Switzerland,
I use the German text.
The text is printed on Spellbinders "Lace Square"
made with Cuttlebug.


2 kommentarer:

  1. Your card is beautiful Swissie, I love the beautiful soft colours you used and I like the addition of the words of the Christmas carol. The scalloped edge around the sentiment panel looks wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  2. Congratulations with your price, you made a nice card! Petra DT Beccy's Place

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg