Sider

tirsdag 15. september 2015

Cuttlebug Mania Challenge: Wheels


The new challenge at Cuttlebug Mania is Wheels.
Use a wheel or wheels on your project,
either a die cut or a stamp for instance.
And of course you have to use
a manual (not electric) embossing/die cutting machine
for something on your card.

Here is my DT card:
I used:
Card: Papeteria White 145x145 mm,
Creme, white and blue cardstock,
Embossing folder: Flowers from cuttlebug Provo Craft,
Die: Baby Carriage
(I think this die is from Memory box, but I'm not quite sure),
Lace: MS punch
Flowers: EK Success, punch
Half-pearls 


Our sponsor this fortnight is
"A Day for Daisies"

2 kommentarer:

  1. Die Karte ist wunderschön, Swissie. Gefällt mir sehr.
    LG Carola

    SvarSlett
  2. What a fun baby coach! I love the lacy border and rounded corners that all combine for a sweet baby card!

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg