Sider

lørdag 26. september 2015

Autumn Birthday card

First of all I want to welcome my new followers:
Di and Chaz
I am so glad I found you and you found me :)
And Di, thank you for helping me so much!

I love cats,
and this stamp from Big Time, Zürich,
I like very much.
Also the stamp "Happy Birthday" comes from Big Time.
It is embossed with silver embossing powder.
Unfortunately the glittering frame around the card
is difficult to see on the photo.
My cats always loved to play with the autumn leaves.
I think this one is waiting for a new wind blowing.



4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi there! Aw, such a sweet card for Autumn - and a big thank you from me for your very kind welcome to your blog!

    Happy weekend!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    SvarSlett
  2. I can see why you like the stamp so much Swissie, it's lovely. I really like how you've added the autumn leaves around the frame... it really does look like the cat is just waiting for the wind to blow them around. Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  3. simple and pretty, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg