Sider

torsdag 27. november 2014

I got inspired!

Through the November Challenge at Beccy's Place
I have got many new ideas.
Last week I discovered Jennifer on Beccy's challenge.
Here you can find Jennifer:
http://cardsscrapsandotherjunk.blogspot.ch
Her cards inspire me.

I still see myself as a newbie in cardmaking.
Until now my cards were mostly CAS cards.

For this card I have used my Cuttlebug for all the diecuts:
Poinsettia, foliage and holly.
The berries are red halfpearls.
And to fill some empty places I have drawn some twigs.


6 kommentarer:

  1. awwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. Moin Liv,
    wow, die Karte ist atemberaubend schön gestaltet.
    Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Abend.
    Liebe Grüße schickt dir Heidi

    SvarSlett
  3. This is gorgeous Swissie, well done! I love Jennifer's cards too and I think you have done a wonderful job emulating her beautiful style. I love this poinsettia and foliage card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely card...
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap challenge

    SvarSlett
  5. Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for November with your lovely crafting – hope to see you again soon. x

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful christmas card :)
    Thank´s for joining our challenge in KotoMania.
    Hugs Sissel

    SvarSlett

Populære innlegg